Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What if.......



...I had taken the road less traveled by? Where might it have led? How different might my life had been? I muse in comfort, surrounded by people and things I love, so why ponder what can't be changed in the continuum of space and time. That is my nature. I question. I probe. Mine is a restless spirit that seeks something it cannot name but knows it does not have. I lack the certitude of those who would change nothing in their lives. To change nothing would mean nothing has been learned. So, I keep peering down that other road trying to puzzle what's at its end and how that journey might have changed my life - a backward glance, borne of curiosity, taken not in sadness but in wonder.

Today's meme - A Road Less Taken - is being sent to Susan at A Southern Daydreamer who graciously hosts Outdoor Wednesday, a blogging event.

No comments:

Post a Comment